The Larry Lucio Scholarship was established in September of 1997. This Scholarship is in recognition of the outstanding commitment one of our own Humboldt High School graduates has made to our community, families, and Humboldt High School itself.
In order to apply for the Larry Lucio Scholarship for the 2021 – 2022 school year you must:
- Be a graduating high school senior from Humboldt High School, Guadalupe Area Program, Edison High School, Southwest High School, Harding High School, Two Rivers High School (f.k.a. Henry Sibley), Richfield High School, Roosevelt High School, Washburn High School, Highland Park High School, The FAIR School, South St. Paul Secondary, St. Croix Lutheran Academy, Minneapolis South High School, Takoda Prep, or El Colegio Charter School.
- Have demonstrated community service and participation.
- Have been accepted to a higher education institution.
You are encouraged to request assistance in filling out this application from your school counselor, parent and/or community agency.
- Past Recipients (1998 – 2021)
Applications will be accepted until June 15, 2022 (DOWNLOAD HERE) – please note, we only require the LAST four digits of your social security number. Please do not submit it in it’s entirety. Thank you.
Please mail completed applications to:José Santos, Jr. President & CEO 1229 Tyler Street NE
Suite #200 Minneapolis, MN 55413
* Larry Lucio Scholarships are awarded annually near the end of August